One of the best things about your home decor is when you know you had a hand at making it. Add a little splash to your walls with this creative shelf that is easy to make and perfect for every decor. This adorable hexagon shelf is a great way to brighten up any room in your home!
What you’ll need.
1. 150 Jumbo Popsicle sticks
2. Hot glue
3. Hexagon printed template
4. Wood Stain (Optional)
1. Print this hexagon shape on 11×17 paper: [Click for printable PDF]
2. Lay out three Popsicle sticks.
3. Hot glue each end of the Popsicle sticks you have laid out and layer on three more sticks using the print as guide.
4. Continue layering the Popsicle sticks. Layer until you’ve used all of your Popsicle sticks. Save any sticks with interesting grains or knots to use for the top.
5. Hang on the wall and enjoy!
Looking for other simple, budget friendly DIY projects? View all our Design on a Dime DIY projects and get creating!